Monday, June 26, 2023

Monday Morning with God+

God's Holy Word (KJV)+
...Jeremiah 37:21 Then Zedekiah the king commanded that they should commit Jeremiah into the court of the prison, and that they should give him daily a piece of bread out of the bakers' street, until all the bread in the city were spent. Thus Jeremiah remained in the court of the prison.

I got up early to start another beautiful day with God. Just 4 days until my goal "Run2Win" (Streaks) with God begins. I can't wait to get started. Woohoo!!! 😜😜😜

I read Jeremiah 35-37, and prayed over an hour. God richly blessed my time with HIM.


After that I got ready for work, and packed my lunch. I have a few more minutes to go, and I'll be leaving for work.

My wife and I feel great this morning, and I truly thank God for it. God is good all the time.

God Is Our Strength 2/Run..+
..."Thank-You-Lord."
Margaret/Jimmy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment